[CODATA-international] Fwd: Third IASSIST Africa Regional Workshop (18th - 20th October, 2023) Pretoria, South Africa

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed Apr 19 04:36:27 EDT 2023

Please see the announcement below, which may be of interest.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

FOUR WEEKS TO GO! Call for Sessions, Presentations and Posters: SciDataCon 2023, part of IDW 2023: deadline 15 May! <https://codata.org/events/conferences/international-data-week-2023/call-for-sessions-presentations-and-posters-scidatacon-2023-part-of-idw-2023/>

Why Attend SciDataCon and IDW? Information webinar recording and presentation <https://codata.org/events/conferences/international-data-week-2023/why-attend-scidatacon-2023/>

International Training Workshop on Open Science and SDGs 2023: deadline for applications, 14 May! <https://codata.org/international-training-workshop-on-open-science-and-sdgs-2023/>

The WorldFAIR Project's Cross-Domain Interoperability Framework Workshop, colocated at the RDA Plenary: presentations and recordings now available <https://worldfair-project.eu/2023/03/22/the-worldfair-projects-cross-domain-interoperability-framework-2/>

New WorldFAIR Project Deliverables! Mapping Report: Cultural Heritage image sharing platforms <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7659002> and Ocean Data Priority Areas Roadmap <https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7682399>

Jan 2023 publications <https://codata.org/january-2023-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org <http://www.codata.org/>

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96
Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE