[CODATA-international] Fw: More than 120, 000 workers quit jobs because of racism, UK study suggests

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 07:14:29 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues

I came across this article in the Guardian this month - More than 120,000 workers from minority ethnic backgrounds have quit their jobs because of racism, suggests a landmark study that has found workplace discrimination is sapping the confidence of a large part of the UK workforce.

It is disappointing to learn about the scale of Racial discrimination in the UK work environments.

Details at https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/01/more-than-120000-workers-quit-jobs-because-of-racism-uk-study-suggests

Best wishes

Suchith