[CODATA-international] Reminder: Register for the DataCite Member Meeting 2022

Paul Vierkant paul.vierkant at datacite.org
Mon Sep 12 11:27:12 EDT 2022

Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder to register for the DataCite annual member meeting on September 22, 2022!

We will host several virtual sessions in different time zones and languages to give you a general update on DataCite, our product roadmap, and DataCite service providers. Furthermore we are excited to host a panel discussion of open infrastructure services. Throughout this session you will be able to ask the panelists anything about their services.

Register here: https://datacite.org/member-meeting-2022.html

In addition, there will be training sessions to help your organization to make the most of DataCite’s services.

Register for Training session 1 (08:00-10:00 UTC)*
https://datacite.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0ld-ytrDgoHtREL_HWpgS2gP72Y1RnrQ7Z

Register for Training session 2 (17:00-19:00 UTC)*
https://datacite.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIudOGgrjspGt1fdnSklSLW4-gU0eNYoGrJ

*(DataCite members and consortium organizations only)

We want our members to make the most of our member meeting, so please do share this invitation with your colleagues.

If you have questions, please contact support at datacite.org.

All the best,

The DataCite Team
*Apologies for cross-posting*

--

Paul Vierkant | Outreach Manager | DataCite
he/him/his | Central European time <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/germany/berlin>