[CODATA-international] Job Opportunity at the Digital Repository of Ireland - Research Associate on EU projects
n.harrower at ria.ie
Thu Sep 8 12:15:29 EDT 2022
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate, WorldFAIR and EOSC Future projects at the Digital Repository of Ireland (DRI), located at the Royal Irish Academy.
This is a two-year specific purpose contract for a Research Associate at the Digital Repository of Ireland to support DRI’s commitment to WorldFAIR and EOSC Future, two data-sharing projects funded by the European Commission through framework programmes Horizon Europe and Horizon 2020. The successful candidate will work closely with DRI’s project manager and split their time evenly between the two projects.
The key responsibilities are:
* Provide support for the planning, implementation and reporting of DRI’s contributions to the WorldFAIR and EOSC Future projects
* Conduct background research and contribute to the development of recommendations around the sharing of digital images within the cultural heritage sector
* Recruit and interview subjects in a variety of research fields about their open science practices
* Summarise interviews and/or reports, and prepare communications to share the results (e.g. formal reports as well as more widely accessible blogs, social media posts)
* Liaise with relevant RDA and CODATA working/interest groups, contributing to the development of an RDA Community of Practice for cultural heritage data
* Manage and respond to project-related email
* Attend conferences and other meetings with international partners as required
Visit the Royal Irish Academy vacancies section for more information: https://www.ria.ie/news/vacancies/vacancy-research-associate
I would be grateful if you could share details of this job opportunity with your network.
The closing date for applications is 26 September 2022.
Read our statement on 'Playing Our Part during COVID-19'<https://dri.ie/covid-19-playing-our-part>
To stay up to date with DRI news and events, subscribe to the DRI Friends Newsletter<https://dri.ie/dri-friends-newsletter>
Dr. Natalie Harrower
Director, Digital Repository of Ireland
Royal Irish Academy
n.harrower at ria.ie<mailto:n.harrower at ria.ie> | @natalieharrower
www.dri.ie<http://www.dri.ie/> | @dri_ireland
National Open Research Forum<https://norf.ie/index.php/coordination/steering-group/>
ALLEA Open Science Taskforce<https://allea.org/open-science/>
RDA COVID-19 Working Group<https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/rda-covid19>
European Commission FAIR data expert group<https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=3464>
European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) FAIR working group<https://www.eoscsecretariat.eu/working-groups/fair-working-group>
The Academy is subject to the FOI Act 2014, the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 and 2018, GDPR (EU 2016/679) and S.I. No. 336/2011, EC Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations. For further information see our website www.ria.ie/privacy-and-data-protection
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CODATA-international