[CODATA-international] Fwd: Open Science South Asian Network (OSSAN) conference 2022

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Sat Sep 3 13:03:01 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

ISC has invited CODATA colleagues and in particular those in South Asia to participate in the forthcoming Open Science South Asian Network (OSSAN) conference 2022: Open Science for South Asia: Promoting DEIA (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility) in science, social science and humanities, which will take place online from 5 to 8 September 2022.

Please see further details below and circulate to any colleagues that you think may be interested.

With very beset wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

CODATA Research Data Management Terminology (2022 edition): feedback requested! Closing date, 30 September <https://codata.org/codata-research-data-management-terminology-2022-edition-your-feedback-requested-closing-date-30-sep-2022/>

Data Science Journal Call for Papers, Data Management Planning across Disciplines and Infrastructures: deadline 15 November <https://codata.org/call-for-papers-data-management-planning-across-disciplines-and-infrastructures/>

WorldFAIR: Global cooperation on FAIR data policy and practice – Kick-Off Meeting introduces major new initiative to advance implementation of the FAIR data principles <https://codata.org/worldfair-global-cooperation-on-fair-data-policy-and-practice-kick-off-meeting-introduces-major-new-initiative-to-advance-implementation-of-the-fair-data-principles/>

Stop squandering data: make units of measurement machine-readable <https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01233-w> - CODATA DRUM TG comment article in Nature

June 2022 publications <https://codata.org/jun-2022-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org <http://www.codata.org/>

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96
Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59 / +33 6 70 84 72 04

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE