[CODATA-international] Please help advocate this job post thank you!

Cheng, Estelle e.cheng at orcid.org
Tue Oct 25 23:27:32 EDT 2022

ORCID is hiring!

ORCID is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic professional for the
position of Engagement Lead, specifically focused on increasing ORCID
membership, adoption and collaboration with Vendors, Service Providers and
Publishers serving academic libraries, research institutions and funders.
If you like to foster teamwork and genuine collaboration, are
self-motivated, organized, dedicated, and enjoy the mission-driven
environment of a fast-paced maturing non-profit organization, this could be
the job for you.

The position will be part of the group in our Engagement team that focuses
on working with our direct members around the world, and reports to the
Engagement Manager – Global Direct. The successful candidate will combine
experience in consultative business development or account management  with
a broad understanding of the scholarly communications/library product and
services landscape, including product and service categories and core
product features, capabilities and workflows.s.

If you like the flexibility of a remote organization and the public-service
orientation of a non-profit, join us on our mission to connect research and
researchers! For more details and to apply, visit
https://orcid.bamboohr.com/careers/38?source=aWQ9ODM%3D
Best Regards,
Estelle
Chieh-Chih Estelle Cheng 鄭潔之
ORCID Engagement Manager, Global Direct Members
e.cheng at orcid.org
Skype: j493520 at hotmail.com
https://orcid.org/
[image: ORCID iD icon https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3207-0527]