[CODATA-international] Podcast Series: Data for Risk Reduction- Episode 4

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Wed Nov 9 05:20:01 EST 2022

Dear Members of CODATA,

We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully launched the fourth
episode of our podcast, Data for Disaster Risk Reduction. The fourth
episode, "Role of social media, geospatial and earth observation
communities to expedite emergency relief," talks about the role of Social
Media Data in expediting emergency relief and the challenges geospatial and
earth observation communities face for the same. Dr. Bapon Fakhruddin and
Dr. Shirish Ravan share their views on the challenges faced while ensuring
effective utilization of the earth observation data and how policy
frameworks are one of the driving forces for the same.

Listen: https://crdf.org.in/podcast/data-for-disaster-risk-reduction

We hope you gain valuable insights from this episode.

Thank you,
Asha
--

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE