[CODATA-international] Podcast Series: Data for Risk Reduction- Episode 3

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Thu Nov 3 05:40:59 EDT 2022

Dear Members of CODATA,

We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully launched the third
episode of our podcast, Data for Disaster Risk Reduction. The third
episode, "DATA FOR DISASTER RELATED STATISTICS," talks about the importance
of data in hazard modeling and the challenges faced due to the availability
of disaster-related statistics. Dr. Bapon Fakhruddin and Kanza Ahmed share
their views on the issues related to countries documenting the statistics
associated with disasters still has a long way to go while dealing with
disaster risk assessment on a global scale.

Listen: https://crdf.org.in/podcast/data-for-disaster-risk-reduction

We hope you gain valuable insights from this episode.

Thank you,
Asha

--

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE