[CODATA-international] Registration open for third and final webinar in DataCite Make Data Count Webinar Series

Paul Vierkant paul.vierkant at datacite.org
Mon May 9 13:03:28 EDT 2022

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear Colleagues,

This is to bring to your attention the third and final webinar in the "DataCite Make Data Count Webinar Series", which will take place the Thursday after next, May 19, 2022, 3:00pm (UTC):

The third and last webinar in our series “BEGIN: metadata for meaningful metrics” will look at next steps to develop responsible and fair data metrics that can reflect the use and impact of research datasets and help elevate them to first-class scholarly outputs. We’ll focus on necessary metadata to construct metrics that take into account characteristics and contexts of open data across disciplines.

Speakers include:
Christina Borgmann (UCLA)
Rodrigo Costas (Leiden University)
Isabella Peters (ZBW)
Nicolas Robinson-Garcia (Granada University)

Please use the following link to register for the one hour event:
https://datacite.zoom.us/webinar/register/5016521134459/WN_SmpT3OEbTjaHRxlET0ewZA

Like the first two webinars before, this webinar will be recorded and made available later on the DataCite YouTube channel.

Here is the link to the first webinar: "FORAGE: The Hunt for Existing Data Citations" https://youtu.be/dy1Z4vGXHxo
Here is the link to the second webinar: "EXPLORE: The need for an open classification system" https://youtu.be/u-xMzA7sRTs

Best regards
Paul Vierkant