[CODATA-international] CODATA Statement on the War in Ukraine - Need for actions not declaration

Mei Khitiri meiko7 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:49:42 EST 2022

Hello everyone,

I fully agree with Yuri Demchenko. I am Georgian. Its not time to stay neutral and if some Russian scientists still keep to be in a position  of silence its time to decide where they are standing. Last two days a lot of Russian citizens came in my country for better life but our banks issued a requirement to sigh the document if they disagree Putins war in other way Russian citizen will not be able to open a bank accounts in Georgia, because world should know where their money goes on not to be invested in Russian military and same must be in a science.

best,

Meri Khitiri

Отправлено с iPhone