[CODATA-international] CODATA Statement on the War in Ukraine

Jiban K. Pal jibankpal at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 03:12:48 EST 2022

Yes, Science is an open enterprise...!  We should be careful to the scientific communities world-over and equally to the Russian colleagues to keep intact our humanity. Academic forums and learned societies must be proactive to re-charge their bondings (with greater visibility) to stop this unjust terror caused by the gaming of a few dictators.

My heartfelt thanks to my beloved colleagues and Russian friends who are protesting this war. In no sense, this war justifies attacks on social commons, including children and students.
The almighty God may bless them all to survive on the Earth.
I hope for the best of all.
Jiban

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a Sheep, but I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a Lion ---- (Alexander, the Great) |