[CODATA-international] New FAIRsharing Community Curation Programme: Call for Participants

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Mon Jun 27 11:30:16 EDT 2022

We are proud to announce the official launch of the FAIRsharing Community
Curation Programme <https://fairsharing.org/community_curation>! Together
with our initial set of community curators, who have helped us prototype
the programme and have already received attribution and other benefits, we
are now actively seeking additional community curators across all subject
areas (Engineering, Natural Sciences, and Humanities and the Social
Sciences).

The current call will run through August, with successful participants
being contacted by September. Please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-iO_1DUp_wcawVul8TKBi-VAu7ZY5TFj6aznDrozCPIrL8A/viewform?usp=sf_link>
 to let us know you're interested, and get in touch with us via email or
 Twitter <https://twitter.com/FAIRsharing_org> if you have any questions.
For more information about the tasks community curators do as well as the
benefits, please see our information on joining the programme
<https://fairsharing.gitbook.io/fairsharing/community-curation/thinking-of-joining-us>
.

This initiative is also supported by my RDA / EOSC Future Domain Ambassador
for standards, repositories and policies
<https://eoscfuture-grants.eu/node/262> award, as the FAIRsharing Content
and Community Lead, and it is also closely linked the work and outputs of
the RDA FAIRsharing WG.

As an individual consider joining us, or please feel free to disseminate
our open call to join the FAIRsharing Community Curator Programme across
any relevant mailing lists and channels you may think would be relevant.
Apologies in advance for any cross posting that may result.

Regards,
Asha on behalf of Allyson and the FAIRsharing Team