[CODATA-international] Reminder: Project Manager, Open Research, Ireland
n.harrower at ria.ie
Mon Jun 27 05:14:59 EDT 2022
Dear all, a reminder that applications are due 28th June:
We are seeking applications for a Project Manager to support the implementation of Ireland’s National Action Plan for Open Research. This is a 2-year post based at the Digital Repository of Ireland — DRI coordinates the National Open Research Forum. Deadline for applications is 28th June 2022, with interviews planned for the week of 11th July.
* Work closely with the National Open Research Coordinator and Ireland’s National Open Research Forum (NORF) to support the implementation of Ireland’s National Action Plan for Open Research.
* Support the Digital Repository of Ireland in delivering its NORF responsibilities, including ongoing administration (financial, monitoring, evaluation) of projects funded by the NORF 2022 Open Research Fund of €1.725 million.
* Liaise with NORF projects (6-10 projects estimated) to support individual project progress, measure progress against National Action Plan objectives and priorities, and facilitate exchange between funded projects.
* Develop and deliver a plan for consistent project updates to key stakeholders, ensuring effective internal communications within NORF and NORF-funded projects
* Identify required events, and support the full events management cycle, from identifying required events through to planning, logistics and delivery.
* Identify opportunities to widen the scope of researcher engagement and stakeholder awareness of NORF activities and raise awareness of open research across the Irish higher education and research landscape.
* Manage and populate key external communications platforms including the NORF website and social media.
* Seek out and identify opportunities for funding to support implementation of the National Action Plan and assist with funding proposal writing.
* A third level qualification in a relevant discipline
* A minimum of three years’ experience in a project management or operations management function, including financial administration (e.g. managing budgets, tender processes, etc.).
* Demonstrable understanding of Open Research/Open Science policies and practices in a research context.
* Evidence of the ability to work with numerous diverse stakeholders towards common goals and to use initiative to address roadblocks.
* Evidence of excellent personal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to engage and communicate effectively with a wide array of stakeholders.
* Evidence of excellent written communication skills, particularly report writing.
Full job description and employment details are available at: https://www.ria.ie/news/digital-repository-ireland-vacancies/vacancy-project-manager-national-open-research-forum-norf
Read our statement on 'Playing Our Part during COVID-19'<https://dri.ie/covid-19-playing-our-part>
To stay up to date with DRI news and events, subscribe to the DRI Friends Newsletter<https://dri.ie/dri-friends-newsletter>
Dr. Natalie Harrower
Director, Digital Repository of Ireland
Royal Irish Academy
n.harrower at ria.ie<mailto:n.harrower at ria.ie> | @natalieharrower
www.dri.ie<http://www.dri.ie/> | @dri_ireland
National Open Research Forum<https://norf.ie/index.php/coordination/steering-group/>
ALLEA Open Science Taskforce<https://allea.org/open-science/>
RDA COVID-19 Working Group<https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/rda-covid19>
European Commission FAIR data expert group<https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=3464>
European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) FAIR working group<https://www.eoscsecretariat.eu/working-groups/fair-working-group>
The Academy is subject to the FOI Act 2014, the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 and 2018, GDPR (EU 2016/679) and S.I. No. 336/2011, EC Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations. For further information see our website www.ria.ie/privacy-and-data-protection
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CODATA-international