[CODATA-international] Fwd: Three important online events next week: ISC COVID report session, UNESCO Open Science Recommendation session and the Conference on the Ukraine crisis

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Fri Jun 10 09:44:30 EDT 2022

To the CODATA International Community, Greetings;

There are three events organised, or co-organised, by the International Science Council, coming up in rapid succession next week, which I think may be of interest to the wider CODATA community.

Please see below the message from Gabriela Ivan of ISC.

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

WorldFAIR: Global cooperation on FAIR data policy and practice – a major two-year project starts 1 June 2022! <https://codata.org/worldfair-global-cooperation-on-fair-data-policy-and-practice-a-major-two-year-project-starts-today/>

Register for International Data Week 2022 <https://idw2022.org/>: Early Bird Onsite and Virtual Registration EXTENDED! <https://codata.org/registration-for-international-data-week-2022-early-bird-fees-extended/>

DEADLINES EXTENDED! CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Summer School 2022: apply to participate in person (5 June) or online (24 June) <https://codata.org/deadline-approaching-codata-rda-research-data-science-summer-school-2022-apply-to-participate-in-person-or-online/>

Vive les Métadonnées!: webinaire sur les bases de DDI en français, 13 juin 2022 (14.00 – 15.30 UTC) <https://codata.org/initiatives/data-skills/ddi-training-webinars/vive-les-metadonnees-les-bases-de-ddi-en-francais-ddi-basics-in-french/>

April 2022 publications <https://codata.org/april-2022-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org <http://www.codata.org/>

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96
Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59 / +33 6 70 84 72 04

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE