[CODATA-international] GIS Education

Fraser Taylor FraserTaylor at Cunet.Carleton.Ca
Wed Jul 27 13:16:34 EDT 2022

Dear Horst,
Good to hear from you. I am one of the keynote speakers at Autocarto 2022.
Fraser.

________________________________
From: CODATA-international <codata-international-bounces at lists.codata.org> on behalf of Horst Kremers <office at horst-kremers.de>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 11:24:52 AM
To: 'CODATA International' <codata-international at lists.codata.org>
Subject: Re: [CODATA-international] GIS Education

[External Email]

Hello Suchith,

I think that the 2022 AutoCarto International Conference will be the adequate occasion for discussions supporting your article.

“AutoCarto 2022 brings attention to the ethical responsibilities we face in all aspects of our practice, provides a forum for discussion on the power of maps and spatial analyses, and highlights opportunities for discussions of integrity, inclusion, and empathy in cartography and GIScience.”

https://cartogis.org/autocarto/autocarto-2022/

By the way, in the footer of your eMail you write “This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee”

Do you mind if we send your support request to other mailing lists?

Best greetings

Horst