[CODATA-international] GIS Education

Horst Kremers office at horst-kremers.de
Wed Jul 27 11:24:52 EDT 2022

Hello Suchith,

I think that the 2022 AutoCarto International Conference will be the
adequate occasion for discussions supporting your article.

"AutoCarto 2022 brings attention to the ethical responsibilities we face in
all aspects of our practice, provides a forum for discussion on the power of
maps and spatial analyses, and highlights opportunities for discussions of
integrity, inclusion, and empathy in cartography and GIScience."

https://cartogis.org/autocarto/autocarto-2022/

By the way, in the footer of your eMail you write "This message and any
attachment are intended solely for the addressee"

Do you mind if we send your support request to other mailing lists?

Best greetings

Horst