[CODATA-international] ACME-FAIR guide - sections open for comment until 7 Feb

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Mon Jan 17 07:21:36 EST 2022

Dear list members,

The FAIRsFAIR project would like to draw your attention to a newly
published guide to help in *Assessing Capability, Maturity and Engagement
(ACME) with FAIR-enabling practice*. The ACME-FAIR guide is designed to
help managers of Research Data Management and related professional services
to self-assess how they are enabling researchers, and the professional
staff who support them, to put the FAIR data principles into practice.

At this stage we would like to *invite you to provide your feedback* on the
parts of the guide which have been published (two remaining parts of the
seven-part guide are in their final draft stages and will shortly be opened
for comment too). Individual documents for each part are now available in
the ACME-FAIR Zenodo community area:
https://zenodo.org/communities/acme-fair/search?page=1&size=20

Details on providing feedback are within each: feedback can be left on
Google Doc versions of individual parts of the guide, or via the short list
of questions on this Google Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScz2dM5DHATDQODZPDG-20jvy9_jWaCC8kNjbWOsAVp0UVENw/viewform
.

*The deadline for providing feedback on this is the 7th February 2022. *All
thoughts and comments are welcome, so please take this opportunity to
provide your input into what we hope will be a valuable resource for the
RDM community in the drive toward FAIR.

--

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE