[CODATA-international] Open Source Science for the Earth System Observatory

Haslinger Florian florian.haslinger at sed.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 10 03:50:22 EST 2022

Hi Daureen,

Thanks  for the links!

Quick question - why would you prefer the use of 'open research' rather than 'open science'?
>From all I could find, they should be 'interchangeable' (i.e. synonymous (really?)) ?

(I find the lack of clarity  / authoritative definitions of the terms used in these discussions very frustrating - it allows too many easy escapes for my taste - so anything towards more strict definitions would be most appreciated.)

Thanks for any comments!

Kind regards,
Florian