[CODATA-international] Please note: Call for SciDataCon 2022 session reviewers

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Mon Feb 21 11:29:06 EST 2022

Dear Colleague,

The SciDataCon 2022 is coming up and the call for session proposals
(extended till 28 Feb) will close soon. The conference organisers, CODATA
and WDS, are now forming a team of reviewers to evaluate these session
proposals.
There has already been a great response to the call for session proposals,
so we would need as many reviewers as possible to assist.

*If you are interested and have availability to complete a few reviews,
please kindly contact hana at codata.org <hana at codata.org> by 25 February. * In
case you are/were involved in preparation of a session proposal as well,
please indicate so in the email too.

The reviews will be organised in the first half of March. No more than 5
reviews will be assigned to each evaluator while taking into account their
area of expertise.

The sessions proposals to review will relate to the high-level themes of
IDW 2022 and SciDataCon:
Data to Improve our World: The role of data to address global challenges
The State of Open Science Globally
Research Transparency, Accountability, and Reproducibility
Data, Research and Industry: The Interface between Data-intensive Research
and Innovation
Science and Society: Engagement and participation
Empowering and Enabling Society: Data Science and Stewardship Education and
Data Literacy

Thank you in advance for your time to support the SciDataCon 2022
preparations!

Asha

--

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE