[CODATA-international] Call for SciDataCon 2022 session reviewers

Asha CODATA asha at codata.org
Tue Feb 8 22:39:16 EST 2022

Dear Colleague,

With the SciDataCon 2022 call for sessions close approaching we seek
reviewers of the session proposals received. Your expertise and experience
would be much appreciated in relation to this task.

Please kindly contact hana at codata.org* by February 14, if you are
interested and have availability to join the team of reviewers* that is now
being formed by CODATA and WDS. In case you are/were involved in
preparation of a session proposal as well, please indicate so in the email
too.

The reviews will be organised in the second half of February, starting next
week. No more than 5 reviews will be assigned to each evaluator while
taking into account their area of expertise.

The sessions proposals to review will relate to the high-level themes of
IDW 2022 and SciDataCon:
<https://www.scidatacon.org/conference/IDW-2022/themes/>

• Data to Improve our World: The role of data to address global challenges
• The State of Open Science Globally
• Research Transparency, Accountability, and Reproducibility
• Data, Research and Industry: The Interface between Data-intensive
Research and Innovation
• Science and Society: Engagement and participation
• Empowering and Enabling Society: Data Science and Stewardship Education
and Data Literacy

Thank you in advance for your time to support the SciDataCon 2022
preparations.

With very best wishes,
Asha
on behalf of the CODATA Secretariat and the SciDataCon 2022 Organisers

--
___________________________

*Call for Sessions, SciDataCon 2022, part of International Data Week: *DEADLINE
<https://codata.org/one-month-to-go-call-for-sessions-at-scidatacon-part-of-international-data-week-2022/>

*Data to Improve our World in 2022! *End of year message from the CODATA
Secretariat <https://codata.org/data-to-improve-our-world-in-2022/>

*Overview of CODATA Activities and Achievements:* Report Presented to
the CODATA General Assembly November 2021
<https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.5670945>

*Stay in touch with CODATA:*

Stay up to date with CODATA activities: join the CODATA International News
list
<http://lists.codata.org/mailman/listinfo/codata-international_lists.codata.org>

Looking for training and career opportunities in data science and data
stewardship?  Sign up to the CODATA early career community-run data
science training and careers list
<http://lists.codata.org/mailman/listinfo/data_science_training_lists.codata.org>

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> -
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>

Asha Law | Program Assistant, CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: asha at codata.org
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Council for Science), 5 rue
Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE