[CODATA-international] Call for Participation: Ideathon22 on Open Science by DST-CPR IISc and OSSAN22

anup kumar das anupdas2072 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 06:35:01 EST 2022

Dear all,

*DST CPR at IISc and OSSAN22 bring to you Ideathon22!*

To address the challenges of fostering an open scientific framework and
culture within this region’s STI ecosystem, we are organising *OSSAN
IDEATHON 2022*, a first-of-its-kind event that aims to invite tangible
solutions to facilitate open science in the region of South Asia. Students,
academics, developers, Open Science enthusiasts, practitioners,
researchers, and academics from diverse academic and professional
backgrounds from South Asia and beyond are invited to share their unique,
creative ideas on a set of challenges to facilitate Open Science in South
Asia and build a foundation for collaboration among South Asian countries
through innovative projects, applications and infrastructures.

*We are inviting ideas and solutions on the following themes:*

   - *Open Research Data*
   - *Open Reproducible Research*
   - *Research Evaluation*
   - *Open Research Infrastructure*
   - *Open Science Tools*
   - *Open Participation In Science*

*Registration is open now!*

*Registration and Submission deadline:* December 1 -  December 30, 2022

*No registration fees. Prizes for the top entries. Certificate of
Participation to all participants.*

For further details, please visit: https://ossan2022.net/ideathon/

Thanks and regards,
Pragya Chaube, PhD <pragyachaube at iisc.ac.in>
Project Scientist I
Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India
Centre for Policy Research
Indian Institute of Sciences, Bengaluru

Twitter <https://twitter.com/PragyaChaube> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/pragya-chaube-45831473/> | Blog