[CODATA-international] Call for Papers for the Inaugural Issue of the Journal of Data Science, Informetrics, and Citation Studies (Jcitation.org)

anup kumar das anupdas2072 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 06:51:04 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that the website and the submission site of our
journal, *Journal of Data Science, Informetrics, and Citation Studies
*(JDSICS),
are ready. Please view the journal at https://jcitation.org/index.php/, and
submit your manuscripts from
https://jcitation.org/index.php/jdscics/about/submissions for the inaugural
issue.

*About JDSICS.* *Journal of Data Science, Informetrics, and Citation
Studies* (J Data Sci. Info. Citation Studies) is the official publication
of Phcog.Net on an international scale. It is an open-access journal that
publishes peer-reviewed articles online. It is peer-reviewed in a
double-blind manner. The journal welcomes empirical and theoretical
contributions that contribute to the advancement of research in Data
Science, Data Analytics, Policy Studies, Scientometrics, Informetrics,
Bibliometrics, Altmetrics, Webometrics, and Research Evaluation.
The journal publishes articles in all of scientometrics' subfields,
including patent studies (technometrics) and web-based studies
(webometrics). Additionally, it publishes articles that analyse
country/regional/sectoral/sectoral research, innovation, and
entrepreneurial ecosystems using science-technology-innovation indicators.
We encourage submissions in areas of contemporary interest such as open
science, new tools and techniques, including novel approaches to
information retrieval, metrics, and novel forms of publication.
The journal accepts articles in a variety of categories, which are
highlighted below:

   - Data Science, Data Analytics, Policy Studies, Scientometrics,
   Informetrics, Bibliometrics, Altmetrics, Webometrics, and Research
   Evaluation..

JDSICS adheres to international standards for scholarly journals with the
goal to become an internationally recognized scholarly journal. We employ a
double-blind peer-review process and emphasize originality and quality of
research. JDSICS is truly open access and does not charge any APCs to
authors.

JDSICS welcomes contributions from around the world reporting original
research on theories, methods and technologies in data science,
informetrics, and citation studies. We cordially invited you to submit your
work for publication in JDSICS.

Best regards,

Anup Kumar Das
Editor-in-Chief: Journal of Data Science, Informetrics, and Citation
Studies (jcitation.org)
E: editor at jcitation.org
--
Dr. Anup Kumar Das
Editor-in-Chief: Journal of Data Science, Informetrics, and Citation
Studies (jcitation.org)
Editor, *Journal of Scientometric Research* (JSCIRES <http://JSCIRES.org>)
(Scopus-indexed).
Associate Editor, *African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and
Development* (AJSTID <https://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rajs20>)
(Scopus-indexed).