[CODATA-international] re3data COREF Project: Publication of the Conceptual Model for User Stories for re3data and the Stakeholder Survey and Workshop Report

Nina Weisweiler nina.weisweiler at os.helmholtz.de
Thu Sep 2 07:39:19 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

I am very pleased to inform you about the publication of the re3data
Stakeholder Survey and Workshop Report
(https://doi.org/10.48440/re3.013), which provides the base for the new
Conceptual Model for User Stories for re3data - the Registry of Research
Data Repositories (https://doi.org/10.48440/re3.012).

The release of the two documents is accompanied by a blog post,
containing further details:
https://coref.project.re3data.org/blog/from-workshops-to-the-new-model-of-user-stories-for-re3data-a-journey

We are proud to have reached such an important milestone for the re3data
COREF project (https://coref.project.re3data.org/project). Both
documents allow our team to recalibrate re3data according to current and
future needs of the community. If you have any feedback regarding the
report or Conceptual Model for User Stories, please get in touch with
the re3data COREF team via info at re3data.org <mailto:info at re3data.org>.

With best regards
Nina Weisweiler

--
Nina Weisweiler

Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft | Helmholtz Association
Helmholtz Open Science Office

Tel: + 49 (0) 331-288 28989
E-Mail:nina.weisweiler at os.helmholtz.de
Web:https://os.helmholtz.de
Twitter: @helmholtz_os

c/o Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ

Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam