[CODATA-international] Fw: Celebration of the 2021 World Science Day for Peace and Development - 5 November, 13:00-15:00 (CET)

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 4 03:58:21 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

This upcoming celebration of World Science Day for Peace and Development from UNESCO might be of interest. Details below.

Best wishes

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand

Chief Scientist

Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition

https://www.godan.info<https://www.godan.info/>

https://council.science/profile/suchith-anand/