[CODATA-international] EDDI21 - 13th Annual European DDI User Conference: Call for Papers
Uwe.Jensen at gesis.org
Tue Jun 22 09:27:08 EDT 2021
[Apologies for any cross posting]
CALL FOR PAPERS
13th Annual European Data Documentation Initiative (DDI) User Conference (EDDI21),
DDI - The Basis of Managing the Data Life Cycle (30.11 - 01.12.2021)
is taking place virtually.
* Submission Deadline: September 1, 2021, 23:59 CEST
* Date: November 30 - December 1, 2021
* Hosts: Sciences Po, Center for Socio-Political Data (CDSP), CNRS, Paris
* Conference web page: https://eddi21.sciencesconf.org<https://eddi21.sciencesconf.org/>
EDDI21 is organized jointly by the Center for Socio-Political Data
(CDSP) <https://cdsp.sciences-po.fr/en/>, GESIS - Leibniz Institute for
the Social Sciences <http://www.gesis.org/en/home/> and IDSC of IZA
<http://idsc.iza.org/> - International Data Service Center of the
Institute for the Study of Labor.
The Data Documentation Initiative <http://www.ddialliance.org/> (DDI) is
an international standard for describing the data produced by surveys
and other observational methods in the social, behavioural, economic,
and health sciences.
The meeting will bring together DDI users and professionals from all
over Europe and the world. Anyone interested in developing, applying, or
using DDI is invited to attend and present.
Call for Papers
We are seeking presentations, talks, papers, posters on all things DDI:
* Case Studies
* Mature implementations
* Early Implementations
* Interplay of DDI with other standards or technologies
* Projects in early phases in which DDI is under consideration
* Critiques of DDI
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
* User Needs, Efficient Infrastructures and Improved Quality
* Official Statistics
* Reusing and Sharing Metadata
* Data Harmonization
* Incentives to Document Data
* Open Data and Linked Open Data
* Privacy and Access Control
* Metadata versus Data and Related Ethics
* Software / Tools
Proposals are welcome for the following presentation forms.
* Complete Session
* Full Paper
* Regular Presentation
* Short Presentation
* Tutorial or Workshop
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please have a look at
the Call for Papers <https://www.eddi-conferences.eu/eddi-2021/>
and use the on-line submission system at <https://eddi21.sciencesconf.org/>
of the conference (opens on June 23, 2021)
* The deadline for submissions is September 1, 2021, 24:00 CEST.
* Please consider indicating your availability as a reviewer as well.
* For more information about the conference, see the conference web
site at <https://eddi21.sciencesconf.org<https://eddi21.sciencesconf.org/>>.
* The Program Committee strategically develops, creates and
organizes the program <https://www.eddi-conferences.eu/committees>.
* The Organization Committee coordinates the onsite work
* For questions or any other correspondence regarding the Call for
Papers of EDDI21, please send an email to eddi21-prog at googlegroups.com
<mailto:eddi21-prog at googlegroups>.
* Last year's program is available at the EDDI20 website
* For more information about the EDDI conference series and details
on the previous EDDI conferences, look at
We look forward to welcoming you virtually to EDDI21!
Mari Kleemola and Jon Johnson (co-chairs)
on behalf of the EDDI21 Program Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CODATA-international