[CODATA-international] ONE MONTH TO GO: CODATA Connect – Data Science Journal Early Career Essay Competition 2021, DEADLINE 31 AUGUST

Patrick Dunne patrickedunne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 02:28:24 EDT 2021

Hi all
I thought that you might be interested in this ground breaking  report from
ESSA which I chair on women leaders in the African tertiary education
space. https://essa-africa.org/womenleadingreport

We hope helps to inform the debate with evidence and robust insights.Our
recommendations are all doable and would go a long way to changing the
game for women in African tertiary education but for their societies more
widely.

Any help promoting it gratefully received. Image attached for social media
My linkedin post was:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickdunne2/detail/recent-activity/shares/ and
my tweet was:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickdunne2/detail/recent-activity/shares/>