[CODATA-international] Fwd: REMINDER: ‘BitList’ of Digitally Endangered Species 2021 open for nominations!

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Jul 6 04:54:38 EDT 2021

Please see the call for nominations below for the Digital Preservations Coalitions ‘BitList’ of digital endangered species.  The call closes on Monday 2 August.

Please nominate at risk content!

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

Please note that I will be on leave on 7 July, 9 July and then from 12-16 July inclusive.

Global Open Science Cloud Initiative: introduction and sign up for WGs and Case studies <https://codata.org/initiatives/strategic-programme/global-open-science-cloud/gosc-introduction-event/>

Closing Soon! CODATA Call for Task Group Proposals: deadline 12 July <https://codata.org/events/general-assembly/general-assembly-2021/call-for-task-groups-2021-2023/>

CODATA Connect-Data Science Journal Early Career Essay Competition: deadline 31 August <https://codata.org/an-invitation-to-take-part-in-the-codata-connect-data-science-journal-early-career-essay-competition/>

Call for Proposals to Host International Data Week 2025: deadline 30 September 2020 <https://codata.org/call-for-applications-to-host-international-data-week-2025/>

May 2021 publications <https://codata.org/may-2021-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org <http://www.codata.org/>

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE