[CODATA-international] RDA Libraries for Research Data Co-Chair Nomination

Andi Ogier alop at vt.edu
Mon Jan 4 14:19:10 EST 2021

Colleagues,
Sincerest apologies for this update; I should have included this link to
the roles and responsibilities for RDA co-chairs. I should also have
clarified that this Interest Group is part of the Research Data Alliance (
www.rd-alliance.org).

For more information about the responsibilities of IG co-chairs within RDA
please see
https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/creating-and-managing-rda-groups/rda-working-and-interest-group-chairs-roles-and

And again, here is a link to the Nomination Form
<https://forms.gle/htqW2Ho6tm7VWJCr7>.

Thank you,
Andi