[CODATA-international] Fwd: 2020 virtual Forum: Pre-recorded sessions NOW released, don't miss out by registering TODAY

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Oct 13 05:39:02 EDT 2020

Please see below the announcement from the UN Data Forum that Pre-Recorded Sessions are now available!  Register for the UN Data Forum! <https://unstats.un.org/unsd/undataforum/>

The CODATA-convened pre-recorded session 'Multi-Stakeholder Data Bridges’, can be viewed in the UN Data Forum Attendify <https://ve.attendify.com/index/e19y30/s_e19y30/schedule/9yx2dgHJCUx0XFsM09/9yx6rE0JWGcUiEIChV> and on Vimeo <https://vimeo.com/465263347>   The session features presentations on the UNDRR-ISC work to revise the international hazards terminology; on work to open up and make UN resources FAIR; on interoperability and semantics in infectious diseases and other domains; and on the contribution that DDI Cross Domain Integration can make to these challenges.

We will be holding a discussion panel on Friday 16 Oct at 15:00 UTC to provide opportunities to discuss the presentations and answer questions.  Register for the discussion panel <https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5577378695163481357> and view the session on the UN Data Forum <https://ve.attendify.com/index/e19y30/s_e19y30/schedule/9yx2dgHJCUx0XFsM09/9yx6rE0JWGcUiEIChV> or Vimeo <https://vimeo.com/465263347>!

With very best wishes,

Simon.
___________________________

UN Data Forum, Discussion Panel, 16 Oct, 15:00 UTC: Register for Discussion Panel <https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5577378695163481357> | Information <https://codata.org/panel-discussion-event-un-data-forum-pre-recorded-session-multi-stakeholder-data-bridges-making-data-work-for-cross-domain-grand-challenges/> | Session Recording 'Multi-Stakeholder Data Bridges’ <https://vimeo.com/465263347> | Session in UN Data Forum Attendify <https://ve.attendify.com/index/e19y30/s_e19y30/schedule/9yx2dgHJCUx0XFsM09/9yx6rE0JWGcUiEIChV> | Register for UN Data Forum <https://unstats.un.org/unsd/undataforum/>

International Virtual FAIR Convergence Symposium 2020, 30 Nov-4 Dec: Registration Open <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-fair-convergence-symposium-registration-105931185026> | Call for posters and lightning talks, deadline 31 Oct <https://conference.codata.org/FAIRconvergence2020/>

Data-Driven Governance in Sustainable Cities: New models for public-private data sharing: CODATA Connect Webinar, 19 Oct <https://codata.org/initiatives/strategic-programme/codata-connect/webinar-series-smart-and-resilient-cities/webinar-7-data-driven-governance-in-sustainable-cities-new-models-for-public-private-data-sharing/>

August 2020 publications <https://codata.org/august-2020-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE