[CODATA-international] GeoForAll contributions for United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 8 17:41:55 EDT 2020
I am grateful to all educators worldwide who have made contributions to open education by helping share the benefits of education opportunities to all. Access to quality education opportunities is key for getting rid of extreme poverty and enable broadly shared prosperity for all. I look forward to working and building collaborations with all interested on this open education mission.
From: GeoForAll <geoforall-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Moreno-Sanchez, Rafael <Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu>
Sent: 07 October 2020 21:48
To: Moreno-Sanchez, Rafael <Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu>; geoforall at lists.osgeo.org <geoforall at lists.osgeo.org>; all_members at ucgis.org <all_members at ucgis.org>;GES_ALL at LISTS.UCDENVER.EDU <GES_ALL at LISTS.UCDENVER.EDU>
Subject: [Geo4All] GeoForAll labs webinar recording posted
Presentations slides are here:
Webinar recording here:
Click “Show More” at the foot of the video to see time for each presentation.
October 6, 2020.
World Commons Week 2020 https://wcw2020.iasc-commons.org/
GeoForAll webinar mini-conference 2020: Contributions of the GeoForAll labs to UN Sustainable Development Goals.
* Introduction and welcome to GeoForAll - Victoria Rautenbach (Chair, GeoForAll)
* Mapping the Accessibility in OpenStreetMap: a comparison of different techniques - Stucchi Lorenzo ,Ludovico Biagi, Maria Antonia Brovelli (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)
* Assessing the needs of Women empowerment needs using open data and geospatial skills: Implications for SDGs in Nigeria - Victor N. Sunday, Damilola Olufemi & Uchechi S. Anaduaka (Unique Mappers Network, Nigeria)
* The pedagogical value of GeoForAll Newsletter as a means of teacher training - Nikos Lambrinos (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
* GeoForAll contributions for United Nations SDGs - Suchith Anand (GODAN)
Rafael Moreno, Ph.D.
Department of Geography and Environmental Sciences
University of Colorado Denver
Office: North Classroom 3621, Auraria Campus
Campus Box 172
1200 Larimer Street NC 3016-C
Denver, CO 80204
This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee
and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and
Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not
necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham. Email
communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored
where permitted by law.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CODATA-international