[CODATA-international] Invitation to Data Ethics ThinkTank on 14th October 2020

avidegani avidegani at geokg.com
Sat Oct 3 10:37:08 EDT 2020

Dear Suchith,
I will be pleased to participate and contribute:
I experienced recently the data privacy question -as I have developed an analytical Geocartographic practice to early discover and map, all over Israel
At the level of every building, in every city, high probability spots of being attacked by COVID-19, thus enabling early critical treatment.
Notice:

  *   I have discovered the GIS (1968), and have created the field and term Geocartography – free-space variable resolution analysis.
  *   In past years I represented Israel Academy of Science in CODATA, for many years.
  *   Cambridge University, England included my name in the list of the 2000 outstanding scientists of the 21st century
  *   I have created for Israel a very data-rich information system, covering all residential buildings, also attached to an advanced segmentation (all dynamically updated and widely used).
  *   Best regards,

Prof. Avi Degani

[cid:image003.png at 01D699AB.D0F346F0]

I would be happy to participate.