[CODATA-international] Research data survey targeting researchers in North America and Europe

Iain Hrynaszkiewicz ihrynaszkiewicz at plos.org
Tue May 12 10:18:33 EDT 2020

Dear CODATA International community,

I'm writing to share a major survey of possible interest to you, targeting researchers in North America and Europe that PLOS has launched. Our goal is to deepen understanding of researchers' priorities with regards to sharing research data, and to understand how well existing tools and services are meeting researchers' needs.

If you or anyone you know are able to respond to the survey or help raise awareness of the survey amongst researchers in these locations (US/Canada, and UK/Europe), I'd be very grateful.

The survey is open till May 26th 2020. We'll be sharing results of the survey publicly in the future.

The survey can be accessed here: http://sgiz.mobi/s3/PLOS-Research-Data-Survey?S=23