[CODATA-international] INFORMED DECISIONMAKING RE: Data Together COVID-19 Appeal and Actions

Ahmad Mahdavi bugmahda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:25:59 EDT 2020

Thanks for the information at this sensitive time,

With best regards,
Ahmad in quarantine.

Ahmad Mahdavi, professor emeritus at University of Tehran,

Ph.D., Entomologist/ ecotoxicologist, ICT for agriculture and environment,

Focal point for Mountain Partnership in the University of Tehran,

CMS preventing poisoning group, RAMSAR, WWN, SWS,

University of Tehran/ and Sustainable agriculture and the environment.
Phone: +98-21-76281966 --- Mobile: +98-912-0762812.

P. O. Box: 19615-544, Tehran, IRAN.