[CODATA-international] North American DDI Conference cancelled

Barry T Radler bradler at wisc.edu
Thu Mar 12 09:16:46 EDT 2020

Given the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are cancelling the 2020 North American Data Documentation Initiative Conference (NADDI)<http://naddiconf.org/2020/#about> scheduled for June 17-19, 2020 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  Instead, we will host virtual presentations around the time of the planned dates.  The virtual presentations will showcase how metadata standards, including and especially DDI, are making data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable (FAIR).  More information will be distributed in the coming months.
Sent on behalf of the NADDI 2020 Organizing Committee