[CODATA-international] CODATA President, Barend Mons, ‘World View’ Opinion Piece in Nature: ‘Invest 5% of research funds in ensuring data are reusable’

Joseph mwelwa jointmindsconsult at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 21:58:34 EST 2020

This is a consequential article and we should be advocating for imbedded
funding within the  overall research funding committed to any research
project. Very pragmatic. Thanks for the leadership on this.
Best wishes
Joseph Mwelwa, PhD.
Founder & Senior Partner

Skype id. joseph.mwelwa1
+267 3931709 Fax: +267 3931706  Cell: +267 71381086
128/8 First Floor,  Kgale Court, IFP  Gaborone   Website:
www.jointmindsconsult.com

- African Open Science Platform- Technical Advisory Board Member  (AOSP-TAB)
"identifying technical priorities and processes to ensure success of the
AOSP initiative on the African continent."
- Leading the Bangweulu University Development Initiative in Zambia - The
SADC region.