[CODATA-international] PLOS survey of funders’ and institutions’ open research priorities

Iain Hrynaszkiewicz ihrynaszkiewicz at plos.org
Tue Jul 21 04:51:05 EDT 2020

Dear All,

I hope you are well. At PLOS we are investigating how well funders' and institutions’ needs are met for evaluating how researchers are sharing research data and code. To assist in this activity, I’d be very grateful if members of the CODATA International community could take about 10 minutes to complete this survey<https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5726689/plos-open-research-priorities-S-11>. This survey is open to respondents globally.

We seek to understand the importance of problems that funders and institutions may have in understanding researchers’ open research practices, and to understand how well existing solutions help solve these problems.

Having recently conducted a survey of researchers’ priorities for sharing research data, we are now seeking input from research support staff at institutions (including librarians and research data managers), and representatives of funding agencies and other organisations with an interest in open research.

If you know anyone who might like to complete the survey feel free to share this link<https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5726689/plos-open-research-priorities-S-11>. If you have any questions please email me.

Best wishes,

Iain

Iain Hrynaszkiewicz
Publisher, Open Research
ihrynaszkiewicz at plos.org<mailto:ihrynaszkiewicz at plos.org>
Main: +44 (0) 1223-442810 I Direct: +44 (0) 1223-446976
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/plos>

PLOS<http://www.plos.org/>
Empowering researchers to transform science
Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge CB4 3DN, United Kingdom
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/plos>

California (U.S.) corporation #C2354500, based in San Francisco