[CODATA-international] UN SENDAI Framework Coherence outreach to other UN Instruments | UN WSIS2020 Geneva | Special Session on Global Programs and Conventions: Coherence and Mutual Synergies from Holistic Information Management

Horst Kremers office at horst-kremers.de
Thu Feb 27 05:20:32 EST 2020

WSIS2020 - the UN World Summit on the Information Society Forum 2020 - represents the world's largest annual gathering of the ‘ICT for development’ community.

The WSIS Forum, co-organized by ITU, UNESCO, UNDP and UNCTAD, in close collaboration with all WSIS Action Line Facilitators/Co-Facilitators,

has proven to be an efficient mechanism for coordination of multi- stakeholder implementation activities, information exchange, creation of knowledge,

sharing of best practices and continues to provide assistance in developing multi-stakeholder and public/private partnerships to advance development goals.

This Forum will provide structured opportunities to network, learn and participate in multi-stakeholder discussions and consultations on WSIS implementation.

>>>   Let me draw your attention to a WSIS2020 Special Session

Global Programs and Conventions: Coherence and Mutual Synergies from Holistic Information Management

(CODATA-Germany)

Monday, 6 April 2020 (ITU Premises)

17:15 -18:45

Special Session Details

https://tinyurl.com/WSIA2020-Coherence-Synergies

WSIS2020 Forum

https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2020/

WSIS2020 Forum Draft Agenda

https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2020/Files/agenda/WSISForum2020-DraftAgenda-202002241630.pdf

WSIS2020 Registration (free)  https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2020/Home/Registration

Please feel free to pass this announcement and opportunity of active cooperation to colleagues and professional societies.

Let us discuss and compile suggestions to increase governance efforts for the benefit of a responsible Information Society

Best regards

Horst Kremers

CODATA-Germany

p.s.: please let me know if you attend WSIS2020 and also plan to attend that special session – we still have opportunities to support your ambitions in those topics

mailto:WSIS2020 at Horst-Kremers.de

Horst Kremers, Engineer, Information Scientist / Office

General Secretary CODATA-Germany
German National Committee for the ISC International Science Council (ICSU) Committee on Data

 <https://council.science/what-we-do/research-programmes/data-and-information/committee-on-data-for-science-and-technology-codata> https://council.science/what-we-do/research-programmes/data-and-information/committee-on-data-for-science-and-technology-codata

P.O. Box 20 05 48, 13515 Berlin, Germany

mobile        +49 172 3211738   (also on WhatsApp)

FAX             +49 30 3728587

FON            +49 30 20878902

mailto:office at Horst-Kremers.de

 <mailto:WSIS2020 at Horst-Kremers.de> mailto:WSIS2020 at Horst-Kremers.de

 <http://www.horst-kremers.de/> http://www.horst-kremers.de

CODATA-Germany e.V. http://www.codata-germany.org <http://www.codata-germany.org/>

About CODATA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIAoAQu_qjs

WSIS2020 Special Session

Global Programs and Conventions: Coherence and Mutual Synergies
from Holistic Information Management

Monday, 6 April 2020 (Geneva ITU Premises)

https://tinyurl.com/WSIA2020-Coherence-Synergies

RIMMA Community & Conference Series

Risk Information Management, Risk Models and Applications

http://RIMMA.org <http://rimma.org/>

eNews RISK_List      http://www.kbx7.de/?lid=18148&c=list

RIMMA2020   6th Int. Conference on Risk Information Management, Models and Applications

Berlin (Germany), May 26-27, 2020

http://RIMMA2020.org <http://rimma2020.org/>