[CODATA-international] Cost of Data Wrangling

Ulrich Schwardmann uschwar1 at gwdg.de
Fri Dec 11 12:16:49 EST 2020

Dear Ernie,

you find the figure 80% of effort in data intensive research is used on
data wrangling at:

Peter Wittenburg, Costs of FAIR Compliance and not being FAIR compliant,
2018

DOI: 10.23728/b2share.e184bd1ff12d45269de80c3f3e443eb7

where it is explained on page 7f.

--
Dr. Ulrich Schwardmann
Senior Advisor GWDG, DaReUS