[CODATA-international] Cost of Data Wrangling

Hilary Hanahoe, RDA hilary.hanahoe at rda-foundation.org
Fri Dec 11 06:10:34 EST 2020

Hi Ernie,

I think the study you might be referring to is entitled "Cost of not having
FAIR research data - Cost-Benefit analysis for FAIR research data"
published in March 2018 and written by PwC
Link to the pdf is
http://publications.europa.eu/resource/cellar/d375368c-1a0a-11e9-8d04-01aa75ed71a1.0001.01/DOC_1

Kind regards
Hilary