[CODATA-international] Fwd: [rda-wg-ig-chairs] Call For Papers CODATA Data Science Journal RDA Special Collection Extended To 17 July 2020

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Wed Apr 15 04:10:06 EDT 2020

Please see the announcement below, which may be of interest.

S.
___________________________

SAVE THE DATE! International Data Week 2021, 8–11 November 2021, Seoul, South Korea <https://codata.org/save-the-date-international-data-week-2021-8-11-november-2021-seoul-south-korea/>

Data Together COVID-19: Appeal and Actions <https://codata.org/data-together-covid-19-appeal-and-actions/> - commitment from CODATA, GO FAIR, RDA and WDS

CODATA Connect and Data Science Journal Essay Competition <https://codata.org/essay-competition-open-data-challenges-to-address-global-and-societal-issues/>, deadline 30 June 2020.

SAVE THE DATE! International FAIR Convergence Symposium and CODATA General Assembly <https://codata.org/save-the-date-international-fair-convergence-symposium-codata-general-assembly-in-paris-on-22-24-october-2020/>, 22-24 October 2020, Paris, France

 <https://codata.org/march-2020-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/>March 2020 publications <https://codata.org/march-2020-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Follow us on social media! Twitter <https://twitter.com/CODATANews> - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/codata.org/> - LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-hodson-b3711a11/> - Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/codatainternational/>
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE