[CODATA-international] Fw: INTEREST GROUP ON AGRICULTURAL DATA (IGAD) MEETING. Helsinki (Finland) on 22 October 2019

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 09:19:15 EDT 2019

Dear all,

The IGAD Pre-Meeting at Helsinki might be of interest.

>From GODAN , Foteini Zampati will present  on “Mobilizing Capacity Development for Bridging the Digital Divide in Agriculture" and Ben Schaap will present on “GO FAIR Food Systems Implementation Network” for this meeting.

I wish to thank IGAD Co-Chairs and  organisers for their efforts to make this possible. Wishing everyone productive meetings and outcomes.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr. Suchith Anand

Chief Scientist

Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition

https://www.godan.info<https://www.godan.info/>