[CODATA-international] Fwd: IASSIST 2020 CALL FOR PROPOSALS

Simon Hodson, ED CODATA simon at codata.org
Tue Oct 15 10:05:29 EDT 2019

The announcement below from IASSIST will be of interest to this list.

S.
___________________________

CODATA-Helsinki Workshop on FAIR RDM in Institutions, 20-21 Oct <https://conference.codata.org/Helsinki-CODATA-2019/> (pre-RDA Event) - PROGRAMME PUBLISHED <https://conference.codata.org/Helsinki-CODATA-2019/programme/>

Call for Applications to Host International Data Week 2021 or 2023 <http://www.codata.org/news/338/62/Call-for-Applications-to-Host-International-Data-Week-2021-or-2023> - deadline 28 October

Call for Applications - The CODATA-RDA Research Data Science School, Pretoria, 13–24 January 2020 <http://www.codata.org/news/352/62/Call-for-Applications-The-CODATA-RDA-Research-Data-Science-School-Pretoria-13-24-January-2020-Deadline-15-October-2019> - deadline 31 October 2019

VizAfrica Botswana, 18-19 Nov <https://vizafrica.codata.org/2019-Botswana/> - REGISTER NOW <https://vizafrica.codata.org/conference/2019-Botswana/register/>

September 2019 Publications <http://codata.org/blog/2019/10/01/september-2019-publications-in-the-data-science-journal/> in the CODATA Data Science Journal <https://datascience.codata.org/>

Stay in touch with CODATA:

Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (Committee on Data of the International Science Council), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE