[CODATA-international] Digital Feudalism

anatoly av at total-knowledge.com
Sun Oct 13 00:47:36 EDT 2019

I don't know what "data capitalism" could mean conceptually. But it
seems to be clear that we deal here with a direct  derivative of IP
concept(s). Copyrights, patents, trademarks, etc. are in opposition to
the very foundation of humanity in general, art and science -- in
particular. If and when IP monsters be gone the derivatives must  die along.

Anatoly Volynets