[CODATA-international] Digital Feudalism

Joseph mwelwa jointmindsconsult at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 13:54:11 EDT 2019

Thanks for this informative discussion.
Best wishes
Joseph Mwelwa, PhD.
Founder & Senior Partner

Skype id. joseph.mwelwa1
+267 3931709 Fax: +267 3931706  Cell: +267 71381086
128/8 First Floor,  Kgale Court, IFP  Gaborone   Website:
www.jointmindsconsult.com

- African Open Science Platform- Technical Advisory Board Member  (AOSP-TAB)
"identifying technical priorities and processes to ensure success of the
AOSP initiative on the African continent."
- Leading the Bangweulu University Development Initiative in Zambia - The
SADC region.