[CODATA-international] RRING Project – Research and Innovation Survey

RRING Project Survey survey at rring.eu
Wed Nov 27 00:18:10 EST 2019

Dear researcher,

The EU Horizon 2020 research project RRING would like to invite you to respond to a survey regarding your experiences with research and innovation. You have been randomly selected from a range of contacts with ties to this area.

By participating in this survey, you will be contributing to the formation of an international approach to research and innovation, which reflects the realities of your context (geographic, social, economic, etc.). You will also be in the unique position where your ideas will be directly feeding into the setup of a new global network on responsible research and innovation, hosted by UNESCO.

rring.qualiaanalytics.org/?tag=IM

Our survey aims to gather insights into research and innovation practices, specifically including various behaviours related to responsible research and innovation, as well as your views on the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.

We are therefore very keen to hear about your professional experiences and would like to learn from your views on how research and innovation are being pursued in your country and respective area of work.

Should this opportunity interest you, we would be grateful if you could complete the survey. We expect the survey will take around 20 minutes to complete and we will give out prizes for participation to randomly selected respondents. Further information is available here:

www.rring.eu/survey/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to directly reply to this email or message us: survey at rring.eu

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Dr Gordon Dalton
Senior Research Fellow,
Lead coordinator of RRING and GRRIP projects.
Chair of ICoRSA (International Consortium of Research Staff Associations)
MaREI ERI, UCC,  Haulbowline Rd, Ringaskiddy, County Cork, Ireland P43 C573