[CODATA-international] The Beijing Declaration on Research Data

Katja Mayer katja.mayer at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 12 05:37:29 EST 2019

Dear Asha,

Thanks for sharing the declaration. It is a great document and a very
valuable knowledge resource. Since I am currently preparing a workshop
on science diplomacy for diplomats with the special focus on Open
Science and data sharing for Global Health, and I would like to use the
declaration there, I was wondering, what the next steps are. How is the
declaration going to be used?

With best regards

Katja Mayer

--