[CODATA-international] Looking for examples of competitors collaborating in data sharing?

Ian Bruno bruno at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 8 04:10:30 EST 2019

Thanks for setting up the document Hugh. I have just added to this an outline of how industry and academia come together to support the sharing of small molecule crystal structure data through the Cambridge Structural Database. I’d be happy to elaborate on this further if of interest.

Kind regards,

Ian.