[CODATA-international] Looking for examples of competitors collaborating in data sharing?

Karmela Krleza-Jeric krlezajk at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:45:47 EST 2019

Hi Kalpana, hello George,

Indeed, Vivli and several others -such as Clinical Study Data request consortium.  We presented few of them (we call them initiatives) in the Cochrane and GESI webinar about the Access to clinical trial data, IMPACT Observatory and related privacy issues.

Here are links:

https://training.cochrane.org/resource/access-clinical-trial-data-part-1-evolving-practice

https://training.cochrane.org/resource/access-clinical-trial-data-part-2-impact-observatory-and-managing-privacy-risks

Let me also point to the publication in which we described the IMPACT Observatory, its idea and methodology as well as some findings: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5082220/

You night remember the study as I presented it at COST in Split. The Observatory aims at assessing dynamics of the opening of clinical trial data; who is doing what, including interactions of various players. Players include platforms, consortia, and similar data sharing initiatives.

I'd be happy to talk about it (skype?).

Cheers

Karmela

Karmela Krleza-Jeric, MD., M.Sc., D.Sc.