[CODATA-international] Looking for examples of competitors collaborating in data sharing?

George Alter altergc at umich.edu
Wed Nov 6 02:18:25 EST 2019

Hi Kalpana,

Take a look at Vivli (https://vivli.org/).  Vivli is a platform for sharing
clinical research data with support from pharmaceutical companies as well
as academic institutions.  The companies see the benefit of sharing their
own data so that they can see data from others, and they helped pay for the
platform.

       George
George Alter
Research Professor, ICPSR
Professor of History, University of Michigan
PO Box 1248, Ann Arbor, MI 48106-1248
Tel: 734-478-0783    Fax: 734-647-8200
Email: altergc at umich.edu