[CODATA-international] Live streaming of the 2019 GEO Symposium

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 24 11:25:34 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

Group on Earth Observations (GEO)  are pleased to announce that the first version of the 2020-2022 GEO Work Programme<http://www.earthobservations.org/documents/gwp20_22/gwp2020_summary_document.pdf> is now available. In addition to this summary document, you can download the full implementation plans for each proposed activity on our website<http://www.earthobservations.org/gwp2020_dev.php>. Details at http://www.earthobservations.org/gwp2020_dev.php

The development of the Work Programme is still underway and some activities we expect to see in the final version are not yet included. The GEO Programme Board is also continuing to work with the leads of the Flagships and Initiatives to further refine the plans that have been submitted.

The 2019 GEO Symposium will take place on 27-29 May in Geneva, Switzerland, and will focus on shaping the 2020-2022 Work Programme. Come join us as we discuss GEO’s direction over the next three years. Follow the live streaming of the 2019 GEO Symposium here<https://c.connectedviews.com/WMOPublic>

The draft agenda is available at http://www.earthobservations.org/documents/me_2019_wps/2019_geo_wps_draft_agenda.pdf

I would like to thank all GEO staff and colleagues for their great work and efforts for organising GEO Symposium 2019  and making it available by live  streaming for the benefit of everyone.

Let us all work together to maximise the impact of Earth observations for sustainable development.

Best wishes,

Suchith

attachment.

where permitted by law.